Wings Of Nature Review

                              image

Wing Of Nature is committed to connecting people and nature through food by helping people take charge of their own health and wellness by offering a wide selection of delicious, natural, and nutritious foods.

I was excited to try their yummy looking bars!

image

Espresso Coffee Bar

image

Almond Raisin Bar

image

Cranberry Crunch Bar

  • New Wings of Nature™ Organic Fruit & Nut and Coffee Bars are manufactured using a “cold process”; never baked or cooked…allowing them to maintain their delicious, natural flavor and texture,
  • Cold Processing also preserves all the nutritional properties of the fruits, nuts and grains inside each bar.
What  Health & Coffee Bars are:
  • Low Sodium, Source of Fiber, Vegan/Dairy Free, Certified Organic.
  • A Low Glycemic Carbohydrate, Free of preservatives and additives.
  • Cholesterol Free, Trans Fat Free, Non GMO, Certified Kosher, Gluten Free

I really enjoyed these bars! The flavors were yummy! I didn’t try the espresso coffee bar, I gave it to a friend and she loved it. My favorite was the cranberry crunch.  I really like the fact that these bars don’t have preservatives and additives.

You can connect with Wings Of Nature on these social media’s, Facebook and Twitter.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews