Ortholite Performance Insoles Review

 

      image

         OrthoLite Fusion Insole

Every year, OrthoLite insoles are built into over 100 million pairs of the top brands of athletic shoes and outdoor boots. The reason is simple: OrthoLite’s  brand partners know that high-quality insoles create the most comfortable shoes.

If you’re not one of the millions of Americans already using OrthoLite in your shoes, you will like hearing about them.  Features:

  • Designed to fit all athletic and outdoor shoes or boots
  • Made with open-cell foam, allowing air to circulate around the foot, keeping it cooler and drier inside the shoe
  • Wicks moisture away from your foot leaving your foot cooler and drier
  • Unique spring-back technology ensures that your insole won’t flatten out and it will retain over 95% of its thickness over time
  • Our patented anti-microbial formulation (approved by the EPA and FDA) fights fungus, bacteria and shoe odor
  • Lightweight and fully washable

I was excited to try a pair of OrthoLite insoles. I am guilty of having a pair of shoes that is not to comfortable, but they fit good and look good. You probably have a pair just like them, you would like to be able to stand in them for more than a couple of hours! Well, I took out my old insoles, the ones that came with the shoes, and slipped the OthoLites in. I wore my shoes out running errands, then to a swim meet where I stood for 3 1/2 hours and guess what? My feet felt great!

 

You can connect with OrthoLite on these social media’s, Facebook and Twitter.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews