That's No Mountain




Verse I
I looked at that mountain that stood in my way
Would this be my last climb, would this be my fate?
How my heart beat so fearful, what challenge awaits
But, strength rose up in me, God's power and grace

Chorus
That's no mountain for a climber
I know what awaits at the peak
Jesus is there watching over, to see if his help I need
He makes sure that his dear precious children
Don't fall by the trial so steep
That's no mountain for a climber
When the maker of the mountain is standing by me

Bridge
I beheld all the footprints that had been there before
Up through the cliffs and the rocks til' I could see them no more
And, I wondered what brave ones would challenge such feat
God said "It's the saints, child, that's gone on before thee








For more videos, visit Then Sings My Soul Saturday
Sunday Song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews