Bible in 90 Days Week 2 Check-In

Photobucket


Today was Day 8 of the Bible in 90 Days Reading Challenge. I am happy to say that I am up to date with my reading!

My daughter, 15, has come down with a cold. Why is it that just a cold can make us so miserable? Needless to say, she was unable to complete todays reading. She has only missed today, so I'm sure she'll catch up with minimum difficulty.

My son, 16, has been very diligent with his reading. He gets up in the morning, and does the reading first thing. For a teenage boy that says he doesn't like reading, that's huge. Well, he always reads his Bible, just not this much. :)

Here's a tip that I found useful when reading for this challenge:

If I know that I have a busy day coming up and will have a hard time fitting in the days reading, I plan ahead.
I will read 2 or 3 extra chapters a day until I am a day ahead. Then I can take the day off without getting behind.

There are 2 grace days built into the challenge, but I like to save those for later, and not use them in the beginning. :)

If your participating in the challenge, I'd love to hear how your doing!





Visit Mom's Toolbox to see others check-ins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews