The Bible in 90 Days Week 3 Check-in

Photobucket


Today was Day 15 of the Bible in 90 Days Reading Challenge.

I'm sad to say that I only finished Day 12 today.

Lots of things conspired to keep me from completing each days readings. That's life, I guess.

I have to say, I will be glad to get out of Numbers. I have a hard time with Leviticus and Numbers. I find them hard to get through. There is a lot of information packed into those 2 books, which contain a lot of repetition. And the names. sigh I'm so not good with pronouncing the names. At least I'm not reading out loud. It takes me considerably longer to try and say the names out loud. It's pretty funny, I guess, because I never say the names the same way twice. lol

Anyway, I've had a hard week, but I plan on catching up by next week. At the next check in, I will be caught up!

If your participating in the challenge, I'd love to hear how your doing!





Visit Mom's Toolbox to see others check-ins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews