Turkey Sliders Recipe

P1111679 
I found this recipe over at Snack Girl and it sounded so yummy! I was craving meat, so I decided to give it a try. I don’t eat meat very often and I’m not a huge beef fan so turkey sounded perfect and low fat!
Turkey Sliders Recipe

(makes 11 sliders)
1 pound ground turkey
3/4 cup chopped scallions, I used green onions
3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
2 1/2 teaspoons orange zest
2 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
1 teaspoon kosher salt
4 limes cut into quarters

Place all of the ingredients (except the lime) in a small mixing bowl and, using your hands, gently mix until everything is evenly incorporated. Form into a patty and make a small indentation about the size of a dime in the middle of each side; handle as little as possible: do mot work more than necessary.

Place a cast iron skillet over high heat and when it is hot but not smoking, add the burger to the dry pan. Cook until well seared on both sides, about 5 minutes. Garnish with the lime quarter.

For one slider: 104 calories, 5.7 g fat, 21.8 g carbohydrates, 11.8 g protein, 0 g fiber, 400 mg sodium

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews