Chocolate Chip Cookies~Slightly Crisp~Slightly Chewy

P1181684 

I came across this cookie recipe a while back and you know me, I had to try it! This is a keeper! I made a few changes in it and I think this will be a keeper!

Chocolate Chip Cookies~Slightly Crisp~Slightly Chewy


2 1/4 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup butter, melted
1 cup  brown sugar
1/2 cup  sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 egg
1 egg yolk

Heat oven to 350 degree. In a bowl whisk the flour, salt and soda.

In a mixer beat the sugars and melted butter. Add the egg, egg yolk and vanilla. Mix in the dry ingredients then the chocolate chips.

Drop onto cookie sheets with a cookie scoop. Bake 10-12 minutes.

Remove from cookie sheets and cool on wire racks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews