Ratuki~Game Review

 

image

Hurry Up... think quick and play FAST!

In Ratuki™(ra-too-kee), everyone races to get rid of their cards and collect the most points by completing runs of five and shouting "Ratuki!" First player to 100 wins.

Ratuki is all about having the right cards at the right time in this fast flippin', quick grabbin' card game that's more fun with five.

Ages 7 & Up.

I posted about Hasbro here.

image

 

image

We had so much fun playing this game. It is pretty easy to learn too. We really enjoy it because it is a fast moving game! We can easily play several rounds in a quick 15 minutes or so after dinner. This would be a great gift for a family or child.  I’m thinking it would be a great gift for a kid’s birthday party too.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews