The Bible in 90 Days - Week 5

Photobucket


Today is Day 29 of the Bible in 90 Days Reading Challenge.

And I am up to date with my reading! I did have to read two days yesterday, though.

We are now in 1Chronicles. I find the genealogies hard to get through. Although Chronicles is easier to read than Numbers and Leviticus, with all their repetition.

I want to try and read a couple of extra chapters every day this week. We have a busy weekend coming up, and I don't want to get behind.

As far as the kids, well, they are still behind. I'm not pressuring them. If they don't complete the reading in 90 days, then can try again another time.



If your participating in the challenge, I'd love to hear how your doing!





Visit Mom's Toolbox to see others check-ins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews