Hint Drink Water, Not Sugar Review

image

The idea behind Hint is simple: pure water, nature's original refreshment, accented with a hint of natural flavor. No sugar, no artificial sweeteners: Hint is a refreshing alternative to sodas, juice and other sweetened drinks and it tastes great.

Sound good? It tastes even better.

 

image image image image image image

The flavors I tried were~

MANGO-
GRAPEFRUIT

STRAWBERRY-
KIWI

POMEGRANATE-
TANGERINE

BLACKBERRY

RASPBERRY-
LIME

WATERMELON

 

I thought Hint was a fun drink, I really enjoyed the light fruit flavors. The watermelon was my favorite!

Go here to enter to win tickets to see Yogi Bear!

To find a store near you that sells Hint, go here.

You can connect with Hint on these social media’s, Facebook and Twitter.

You can signup to receive Hint Newsletter (bottom right).

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews