Bible in 90 Days Week 1 Check-in

Photobucket


Today was Day 1 of the Bible in 90 Days Reading Challenge. I completed the challenge last year, and I'm excited to do it again.

This time, 2 of my kids are joining me! My daughter, 15, signed up, and I think she is going to blog about it. My son, 16, did not officially sign up, but he is reading with us. He said that I could blog about his progress. I love it when my kids give me permission to blog about them! lol

All three of us completed todays reading. :)

Easy check in this week! lol I hope we can all keep up the pace over the next week.

One problem I had last time, was reading in my study Bible. I'm always stopping to read the notes, instead of just reading. So I'm going to by a Bible with no notes soon, so I won't keep getting sidetracked.

Did you join the challenge? Are  you starting your own Bible reading plan for the new year? I'd love to hear about it!






Visit Mom's Toolbox to see others check-ins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews