2011 Blog Goals

I made Blogging Goals in 2010, then promptly amended the goals, lol I did complete all my goals! yay! Now it's time to set new goals for 2011. And I won't let myself come back and amend them. lol

  • Make a blog header. I know what I want, I just have to do it!
  • Make a Welcome page for Linda's Lunacy Facebook page
  • Start a weekly homemaking linky
  • learn more about SEO, rankings, etc and use what I learn
  • Continue with reviews and giveaways - I would like to have at least one giveaway a month
  • Comment more on other blogs 
  • Blog every day - I have joined The Blog Dare on BloggyMoms

    Now, these next 2 goals are different. I will most likely not be able to mark them as done. However, I consider these the 2 most important goals for 2011.


    • Use Linda's Lunacy to make a difference in someones life
    • Use Linda's Lunacy to glorify God - in everything that I do and say here

    May God bless us all in 2011!







    For more 2011 Goals and Resolutions, visit:
    5 Minutes For Mom
    Savvy Blogging
    Simply Stacie


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Followers

    Blog Archive

    Pageviews