Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Review

Monday night my family and I had the opportunity to go to a screening of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. We were all pretty excited to see the movie as we’re big fans of Pirates of the Caribbean fan!

 
We had the opportunity to see it on an IMAX Screen in 3D, so it really came to life! We all felt like we were right there in the movie. I felt like I was in the movie and I really liked that.  Captain Jack Sparrow definitely makes the movie a hit! There were new characters as well as a lot of characters from the past movies, such as Captain Barbossa, Gibbs, and Blackbeard. Penelope Cruz is in this movie and plays Angelica who is a mysterious romantic interest from Captain Jack's past.

The story is about the search for the Fountain of Youth. During their journey to find the Fountain of Youth they encounter a lot of magical and mystical things. We thought the  mermaids (who look really pretty and turn very scary) were great. The story kept us all interested the whole time and we all loved it!


Pirates of the Caribbean: On Strager Tides sails into theaters on Friday, May 20th and I highly suggest you go check it out! Also, don't forget to enter my Pirates of the Caribbean Giveaway!

~I received movie tickets to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews