Once a Month House Cleaning?

Have you read any of these articles about once a month house cleaning?

The Case for Once a Month Cleaning - Part One

How to Clean Your House Once a Month - Part Two

A Day in the Life of a Once a Month Cleaner - Part Three

They definitely have my attention!

Since I'm still not feeling up to par most days, could I really skip most weekly cleaning tasks? It sure would be nice to be able to put my energy into other projects that need to be done besides cleaning.


So, I'm going to try this!

Well, actually, I'm going to ease into it by trying bi-weekly cleaning. Since we're having company the last Friday of this month, I don't want to subject them to my cleaning experiment.

No weekly cleaning for me this week. Yea!  I spent my time and energy working in the garden instead.  :)

So what do you think? Would you try monthly cleaning?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews