COVERGIRL & Olay Simply Ageless Collection

image

A while back I did a post about the COVERGIRL & Olay Simply Ageless makeup. I had the opportunity to try it out for myself and I have to tell you how wonderful it is! I’m sure you’ve seen the commercials with Ellen DeGeneres and the COVERGIRL & Olay Simply Ageless makeup. Ellen’s skin looks so great and she’s the same age as me!

                       image

COVERGIRL and Olay Simply Ageless Corrector

I have always had really good skin, but I have dark under eye circles that really bother me. I’ve also gotten some fine wrinkles around my eyes, so it’s hard to find a concealer that doesn’t make them more noticeable. Well, COVERGIRL has come up with the perfect concealer. They have teamed up with Olay and made a nice swirl of moisturizer in the concealer! It goes on really nice, blends in well and lasts all day and the best part, it doesn’t make my wrinkles more noticeable!

                    image

COVERGIRL and Olay Simply Ageless Foundation

I also really like the foundation. It comes with a sponge to apply it and it goes on really nice and blends in perfect. It gives me the no makeup look, just nice looking skin look that I like!

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews