Horrid Henry Rocks~Book Review

                               image

Horrid Henry Rocks

by Francesca Simon

The next storybook in this hugely successful series, comprising four brand new stories about Horrid Henry and his infamous escapades.

You won’t believe what Horrid Henry will do next!

All Henry wants is to see the band in the world. But his family gets “Daffy and her dancing daisies” tickets instead. Aaarrggh! Plus three other tales that totally rock!

This is a fun book about Henry and his escapades! Reminds me of some of the mischief my boys got into. This will surely please early readers especially with the nice short chapters.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews