Fashion To Figure Review

image

Have you been to Fashion To Figure? They have the cutest clothes! I was looking for a cute top for spring and summer and look what I found~

                      image

Basic Stretch Camisole

This is such a basic piece for a wardrobe, great for layering!

                      image

Chiffon Animal Floral Print Tank

This is the cutest top! Makes me think of summer.

                   image

Gauze Button Down Top with Rosette Appliqué

Delicate and airy, this gauze blouse features tiny rosette details along the neckline and front. Button down front, smocked waist, with short puff sleeves this top is as pretty as it is practical. Wear to the office and then for dinner, this blouse goes effortlessly from day to night.

This is the top I chose and I just love it! It is such a pretty soft peachy pink color. I’ve been wearing it with a cardigan because it’s been rather cold here, but it will be nice and cool for summer.

Fashion To Figure can meet all your fashion needs from jeans to dresses and lots in between!

You can also connect with Fashion To Figure on these Social Media’s, Facebook and Twitter.

You can join the Trendsetter Club and get inside information on online and in store promotions. Go here, middle of the page towards the bottom.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews