Marie Callender’s

              image

My family just loves a good pot pie and Marie Callender’s is their favorite. I know, they like it better than mine!

image

I came across an online article, not too long ago, titled “8 Grocery Store Products that are Better than Homemade ”, it stated that Marie Callender’s pot pies are better than homemade. I was given an opportunity through The Motherhood to give them a taste test and my family agrees with the article, Marie Callender’s is the best.

Marie Caleender’s pot pies can be heated in the microwave or the oven. The crust is still wonderfully flakey when heated in the microwave. We love the nice tender chicken chunks and the veggie’s in the great sauce, mmmm!

~I’ve been compensated by Marie Callender’s and The Motherhood for this campaign. Opinions expressed are my own and were not influenced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews