Bruce Paltrow’s World Famous Pancakes

P5270434

I came across this recipe in a magazine a while back and had to give it a try. I liked the idea of mixing up the batter the night before. My family loved these! Chauncey said they had a crepe like taste. I’m not always a pancake fan, but I really loved these!

Bruce Paltrow’s World Famous Pancakes

1 1/2 cups flour

3 tablespoons sugar

1 3/4 teaspoons baking powder

1 teaspoon salt

3 eggs

3 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled slightly

1 1/2 cups buttermilk

butter for frying

In a bowl whisk the dry ingredients. In another bowl whisk the eggs, buttermilk and melted butter. Add the mixtures together and mix until just combined, small lumps are ok. Cover bowl and let rest in the refrigerator overnight. In the morning heat a large nonstick skillet. (if your batter seems a little thick you can use some milk to thin it down) Butter the skillet and fry pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews