EdenFantasys Lingerie

image

I just love pretty lingerie and EdenFantasys has a really great selection of lingerie in lots of styles and colors.

                                    image

Velvet forest top with shorts

This lovely velvet set from Fantasy Lingerie is an excellent choice for a sexy night out. Made of 100% nylon, this stretchy top is soft on the inside and pretty velvet detail on the outside. A silver-toned ring connects the triangle cups to the shoulder straps. The matching black shorts have an elastic waistband, and are about knee length.

I just love this set! It’s sexy but doesn’t show everything! I think the fabric looks great and I also love the little metal rings.

I will be receiving a gift card for posting this. No other compensation was received and these are my opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews