I Remember the Day





I was burdened down with sin
No happiness I found within
I never knew the meaning of joy down in my soul
When at last I finally knelt
Contentment filled my soul like I’d never felt
Heaven came down there was glory all around
When He saved my soul

I remember the day …(I remember the day)
When the Lord saved me …(when the Lord saved me)
All of Heaven came down …(all of Heaven came down)
I was happy and free …(I was happy and free)
Glory filled my soul …(glory filled my soul)
For I knew the Lord had made me whole
I shall never forget the day
When the Lord saved me

Now in life a peacefulness
Deep within my heart abides
Since the day that Jesus took my sins away
And to Heaven I will go
To spend the endless ages while they ever roll
Praising His Name for the glorious day
That He saved my soul

I shall never forget the day
When the Lord saved me



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews