W.W.W. Wednesday - My Reading List

* What are you currently reading? -

Finding God in the Land of Narnia by Kurt Bruner & Jim Ware The authors show and explain all the symbolism that C.S. Lewis put in the Narnia book series. I hadn't picked up on all of them, so I'm enjoying this book.

I am also reading The Dawn Treader out loud to the kids.



* What did you recently finish reading? -

Knowing Aslan The author uses parallels to lead the reader to an understanding of Christ and what He did for them by drawing lessons from The Chronicles of Narnia. This little book is hiding a wealth inside its little pages. This is an excellent book to use as an evangelism tool. I would love to get more copies of this book to give out, it's that good.


* What do you think you’ll read next? -


Bible Facts Made Easy An easy - to - read pocket reference quide


To see more reading lists, visit Should Be Reading.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews