This Weeks Favorites

I have lots of new favorites to share again this week! Enjoy!

I made these Pumpkin Shortbread Cookies this week. They are so good, perfect for a nice hot cup of tea.

We love books here. Although it can be hard sometimes to find books worth reading. Here's a nice article, Christian Literature for Kids Ages 0-8 that will help.

Does the Lord... is an excellent read.

How about making your own Desk Set? Perfect Christmas presents!

If you've always wanted to try your hand at making soap, Make Your Own Oatmeal Soap is a good first recipe to try.


Can you believe that I've haven't tried castile soap yet? I have heard good things about it, and hopefully will get to try it soon. 10 Benefits & Uses for Castile Soap is very informative.


I like to make lots of muffins and freeze them for easy breakfasts. Zucchini Cinnamon Freezer Muffins look so good, and I can't wait to try her freezing technique

This Super Easy Braided T-Shirt Headband looks easy to make, and so cute! My girls will love this!





Also visit Share Your Faves.



AllFreeCrochet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews