Blogtoberfest Day 13 Challenge

Blogtoberfest - Large - White Background

Blogtoberfest is going well. I've posted something everyday.

I went to check in today, and Tinnie Girl has issued a self portrait challenge.

I have never taken a self portrait, I don't believe. Maybe that comes from the good ole' days when we used film camera, and didn't want to waste film. or pay to develop bad pictures. lol Digital cameras do make this so much easier. I think my teenagers have perfected the self portrait.

Me? Not so much! Here's the least scary picture that I took.


I had a hard time getting this picture. Night time and short arms don't add up to good self portraits. lol

To see other updates and self portraits, visit Tinnie Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews