W.W.W. Wednesday - My Reading List

* What are you currently reading? -

The Next Great Move of God  Christians Returning to Their Hebraic Roots by Dr. LaSalle R. Vaughn  I've just started reading this, I'm in the introductions. lol

I am also reading The Dawn Treader out loud to the kids.



* What did you recently finish reading? -

Finding God in the Land of Narnia by Kurt Bruner & Jim Ware The authors show and explain all the symbolism that C.S. Lewis put in the Narnia book series. I hadn't picked up on all of them, so I'm enjoying this book. This is an excellent book for the Chronicles of Narnia fan. There is also a lot of information on C.S. Lewis. I think this is a great companion book for the Chronicles of Narnia. As I haven't read the whole series yet, I will be referring to this book as I read them.

Bible Facts Made Easy An easy - to - read pocket reference guide  This is an excellent little reference book with lessor known and interesting facts from the Bible. It covers important people and events as well as major themes of the Bible. It also has a 7 page pull-out chart of 6 Bible promises. I'm seriously thinking of buying more, so my kids can all have their own.


* What do you think you’ll read next? -

The Gospel According to Tolkien Visions of the Kingdom in Middle-earth by Ralph C. Wood  The cover says that this book will show that J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings books are deeply Christian works.







To see more reading lists, visit W.W.W. Wednesday

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews