Ecostore USA Dishwash Liquid & Laundry Powder - Review

Ecostore USA recently sent me 2 products to review. Since I try to use very few chemicals in my home, their products were perfect for me to review.

Way back when (lol), when I used chemical cleaners because that was all you could buy, (and I had never heard about making your own cleaners), I was very careful with my children and the cleaners. I most definitely didn't let them use the cleaners. I wouldn't even let them in the bathroom with me when I was cleaning it. I didn't want them to breathe the chemicals.

My oldest is 24, and back then, you never heard about cleaners being bad for you. I just knew I didn't want the cleaners on my kids skin, or want them breathing all the fumes. We know so much more now about cleaners and the effects on our bodies and our health now than we did back then.

That's why I'm always happy to hear about companies who make cleaners and health and beauty items without chemicals.

Ecostore makes baby care items, bath and body items, cleaners, and even pet care items with no nasty chemicals.

They let me pick two products to use and review. I picked the Front Loader Laundry Powder and the Dishwash Liquid.

The actual products sitting on my washing machine.

Front Loader Laundry Powder comes bagged inside a box. It has a convenient measuring scoop. We do a lot of laundry here for 7 people. Including my husbands very dirty work clothes. This laundry powder worked amazingly well on all our clothes. It is plant and mineral based, so no chemicals. Therefore it doesn't have a strong chemical smell. I don't like a strong smell on my clothes like chemical based laundry detergent leaves. I want my clothes to smell clean. And that's what this powder did.


The box says it will do 33 loads of laundry. I haven't finished my box yet, so I don't know how many I will get out of it. Even though I was writing down how many loads I was washing, when others used it, they didn't write it down. It's safe to say that we have washed 30 loads so far with it, since for a lot of our loads, we only used half a scoop of the powder.

I also used the Dishwash Liquid. The 7 of us use a lot of dishes on a daily basis. Since we don't use paper plates except on special occasions when we'll have more people than we have dishes, birthday parties and bbq's for example, we use more dishes than the average family. I also wash all those dishes by hand. We haven't had an automatic dishwasher for almost 3 years.

This dishwash liquid has a light citrus smell that is quite nice. Since this liquid is also plant based with no synthetic chemicals, it does not make as many bubbles as store bought dish liquid. That can be hard to get used to, as we've all grown up washing dishes in very bubbly dish water. I found that by using a spoon or spatula to beat the dish water as the sink was filling, I could get quite a bit of suds that lasted longer.

Since I also cook most of our meals from scratch, I can have some really dirty pots and pans. this dishwashing liquid was very effective on the greasy pans.

I was very happy with the quality of both these products. So if your looking for products with no nasty chemicals, visit Ecostore USA.



TILT

*Disclosure- Ecostore provided me with one box of laundry powder and one bottle of dishwash liquid to use and review. The review is my own. I really did use the products, and I really did like them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews