W.W.W. Wednesday - My Reading List




* What are you currently reading? -   Knowing Aslan The author uses parallels to lead the reader to an understanding of Christ and what He did for them by drawing lessons from The Chronicles of Narnia.

I am also reading The Dawn Treader out loud to the kids.



* What did you recently finish reading? -

The Torah Blessing by Larry Huch. I am totally enjoying this book! I like how he tells us the Hebrew word that is used and how it it translated. If your interested in Bible history, the Biblical Feasts, and how we can be blessed by learning about these, you'll love this book. I'm about half way through now, and I have learned so much.

The Treasure of God's Word Celebrating 400 Years of the King James Bible. You can read my review here

I also finished reading the Bible in 90 Days. I actually finished on Day 89! 


* What do you think you’ll read next? -


Finding God in the Land of Narnia by Kurt Bruner & Jim Ware


To see more reading lists, visit Should Be Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews