This Weeks Favorites

I have a lot of favorites this week!  Every Saturday or Sunday, I start a This Weeks Favorites post and keep adding to it all week. That makes it easy to add new favorites.

Make Your Own Body Double is just the thing if you like to sew, crochet, or knit for yourself. My daughter was asking for a dressmakers dummy the other day. Now she can make here own for a fraction of the cost.

Throw a Party That Looks Like a Million at a Fraction of the Cost is a great post to read if you like to have parties.

Raising Homemakers has a great post on Growing Children with Character.

I think I found my next project! Sweet Flower Grannies.

I loved Like a Warm Cup of Coffee's Rules to Remember When Your Reading God's Word. I'm going to print this out and hung it up. I think I might try and make bookmarks with this on it for the kids to use in their Bibles.

Make your own paper mache We love paper mache. I have made pinatas for the kids birthdays for years. I really should dig all the pictures out and do a post on them. I've made some interesting ones. lol Just last month, we made shofars using papermache.

My boys love Star Wars. I think I'll save Building a Milenium Falcon for a rainy day. That should keep them busy for awhile!

My kids hate cough drops or any sore throat product. They would actually rather suffer from a sore throat than use anything. I will have to try making these Honey Cough Drops. I think they will like them and I think they will get some relief from these drops.


And because my favorites always have to include food....

These Spiced Apples in a Jar look so good!





Also visit Share Your Faves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews