What's For Dinner



No fancy meals happening here this week. My husband wants some Jag to take for lunches, so I'm skipping chicken tonight to make the Jag. I'll make a double batch, so he'll have plenty for lunches. This is his favorite meal, so he won't mind having it for supper and lunches.

The meatloaf for Friday is already in the freezer. I do have to cook the chicken for Thursday's casserole. I have a 10 pound bag of leg quarters to cook. Lot's of meat and broth going in the freezer.  :) I think I'll make an extra chicken and rice casserole to stash in the freezer, too.

The beef for the burritos is already cooked and shredded in the freezer, I just have to cook the pinto beans. Which I'll also make extra for the freezer.

Saturday - pizza night - Pizza and carrot sticks

Sunday - sandwich day - Leftover Pizza, noodles

Monday - chicken - Jag, green beans

Tuesday - beef - Beef & Bean Burritos

Wednesday - super simple - left-overs, salad

Thursday - chicken - Chicken & Rice casserole, brocolli

Friday - Friday Night Fire/Beef - Meatloaf, Challah Bread, corn



For more Menu Plan Monday ideas, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews