This Weeks Favorites

It looks like this weeks favorites are all recipes! I hope you find some new favorite recipes!

If you love canning, and you love pumpkin, Why Pumpkin Butter Can't Be Canned is a must read.

Make Your Own Candy Bars wouldn't last long around here!

Oven-Fried Rice for 40ish is actually a vegetarian dish, but could easily be adapted for meat eaters. I'm going to put this on my list for the next church dinner.

Think Raw Veggies Are Best? Think Again is full of great information. I've been trying to eat more raw vegetables, but according to this article, I shouldn't be eating some of them!

I want to try this recipe for Peanut Butter Granola the next time I make granola. I think the kids will really love it.

Then you can make these great Granola Cookies!

I recently made White Chicken Chili for the first time. This Lentil and Cauliflower Chili sounds great.





Also visit Share Your Faves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews