A Little Something For Valentine’s Day!

 

                        image

I know I’ve told you about Eden Fantasy before, but I just had to show you something I found that would be a nice pampering treat for Valentine’s Day. You know, if you just want to buy something for yourself in case you don’t get what you want. Eden Fantasy is and Adult Store, so be careful clicking on the link if you have little ones around. If you want to click on a safe link, look what I found here~

image

A bed of roses deluxe

Treat the one you love to a special pampering! Packed in a black satin bedside bag: over 200 scented silk rose petals, rose scented bubble bath,  gourmet chocolate massage oil, hand held massager, 4 tea lights, and an invitation card.

~I am writing this post as part of the Eden Fantasys Ambassador Program. In exchange for gift code, I provide testimonials. All opinions expressed are my own and no other compensation has been received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews