Naya Shoe Review

image

Naya is a line shoes created for women who want beautiful, comfortable shoes that leave a softer footprint on our earth.

P2262093

P2262097

Naya Maize Wedge Sandal from the Criss Cross Collection.

I really wanted to take some great shoe pictures outside, but I didn’t think these sandals would look right with a foot of snow on the ground! I gave Sloan a pedicure and she was more than happy to wear these cute sandals for a photo shoot!

image

I just love all the colors these sandals come in, and did I tell you how comfy they are? I just love a wedge sandal, it gives you height, and they are easy to walk in.

I haven’t had a chance to read through very many magazines lately, but I did notice that the Naya Maize Wedges are featured in Woman’s Day magazine.

The Naya brand was created for women who want beautiful,
comfortable shoes that leave a softer footprint on our earth.
Beauty with integrity
Style with comfort
Whenever possible, the Naya collection includes:
vegetable-tanned leathers and linings
natural or recycled content fabrics
foot beds and outsoles containing natural cork
water-based cements
boxes made with 80% recycled paper pulp,
soy-based inks and water-based glue
reusable shoe bags and shoe forms made with recycled PET

You can purchase Naya shoes online at Zappo’s.

You can go here to find where to buy Naya shoes in your area.

You can connect with Naya on these social media’s, Facebook and Twitter.

~I was given a sample pair of  Naya sandals for this review (and returned them), all opinions are mine, I was not paid or compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews