What's for Dinner?


Another week, another easy menu. :)

I recently discovered an easier way to make the pizza crust. If we're go to be having a busy Saturday, I make the dough on Friday. Right after kneading the dough, I place it int he bowl in the fridge loosely covered with plastic wrap. On Saturday, I take it out in the afternoon, let it sit at room temp for an hour, shape the crust, and let it rise for about 30 minutes. I then top with the toppings I prepared on Friday.

That takes a lot less time on Saturday, and we still get to enjoy homemade pizza for pizza and a movie night.

Saturday - pizza night - Homemade Pizza, , carrot sticks,

Sunday - soup & sandwich day - Dinner at church, left over pizza for supper

Monday - chicken - Turkey Soup, homemade rolls

Tuesday - beef - Stuffed Manicoti, spinach & carrot salad

Wednesday - super simple - leftovers

Thursday - chicken - Stir fry - planned leftover meat, rice, frozen stir fry veggies

Friday - Friday Night Fire/Beef - Roast in crockpot with potatoes & carrots, challah bread











For more Menu Plan Monday ideas, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews