The Drain Claw Review

image

The Drain Claw was developed by a real estate investor to keep a slow bathtub drain open without the use of dangerous chemical drain openers.

imageimage

It’s more than just a hair hook……..

• Save $$$ with The Drain Claw
• Stop using dangerous chemicals
• Use The Drain Claw over and over
• Safest-Easiest tool to eliminate a slow or clogged bath drain

When my sweet hubby saw The Drain Claw he took it right upstairs and showed me how it works! We have a tub that won’t drain right. My hubby used the drain claw on it, and Voila! It’s perfect now! It was so quick and easy to use. He said we’ll just keep it under the sink so it will be handy because that drain collects hair and in a month it will need it again, but next time I can do it myself!

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews