Clean Screen Review

<a style="display: none;" href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOPd0f1a9b2f77a08666d7e113e418643d0"><span></span></a>

             image

The average American owns three to four personal electronic gadgets. These gadgets include flat screen TVs,
cell phones, computers, personal music players and game systems. Many of these delicate electronics feature
touchscreen technology. That means a lot of sticky fingerprints. How do you clean small valuable electronic
gadgets? With Scott’s Liquid Gold “Little”
Clean Screen! It’s specially formulated to safely clean every screen.

                    image

CLEAN SCREEN

  • Turn screen off
  • Spray microfiber cloth with Clean Screen - one spray for small screens, 2-4 sprays for larger screens. Cloth should be lightly damp, not wet.
  • Gently wipe screen until dust, dirt and fingerprints are gone. Repeat if necessary.

I’m not sure how our laptop screen gets so dirty, but it seems like there is always spots on it and I’m never sure what to clean it with. Now I don’t have to worry about using the wrong thing thanks to Scott’s Liquid Gold’s Clean Screen! All I had to do was spray some on the little microfiber cloth and wipe the screen, Voila! A nice clean screen and I didn’t have to worry about harming my laptop. I also used it to clean the lens on my camera, Sloan’s glasses, the tv screen and the remote! Clean Screen also comes in nice handy little wipes and I can just tuck them into the laptop bag and my camera case for cleaning on the go.

You can connect with Clean Screen on these social media’s, Facebook and Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOMd0f1a9b2f77a08666d7e113e418643d0">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson <a href="http://www.tomoson.com">Product review</a> & <a href="http://www.tomoson.com">giveaway</a> Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews