Double Chip Cookies

 

P2242079

This makes a large batch, so beware. I thought I would make this up and freeze some of the dough so the kids can make cookies really easy while I’m gone to Maine. These are really good.

Double Chip Cookies

2 cups butter

1 1/2 cups brown sugar

1 1.2 cups sugar

4 eggs

3 teaspoons vanilla

3 teaspoons soda

1 teaspoon salt

1 package white chocolate chips

2 cups chocolate chips

Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl whisk the flour, soda  and salt. In a mixer beat the butter and sugars for 3 minutes. Add the eggs and vanilla. Mix in the flour mixture, then the chocolate chips. *I had to change to my dough hook to add the chips. Scoop out onto cookie sheets with a cookie scoop. Bake for 10~12 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews