Himalayan Salt Shop Review

image

 

The Himalayan Salt Shop has expanded and has lots of new products like Organic Foods, Natural Personal Care, Essential Oils, and Edible Salt.  

I was excited to try a couple items from the Natural Personal Care line~

image

Touch Foaming Hand Soap

Touch is an all-natural, antibacterial soap presented naturally and safely in a clean, white foam. You will love washing your hands. Touch Antibacterial Foaming Soap leaves no film or sticky mess and has an enlivening aroma.

I love a foaming hand soap and this one is wonderful! I love the smell of it, it has rosemary and jojoba oil in it and leaves my hands feeling nice and soft and clean.

image

Protect Hand Sanitizer

Protect yourself and those you love with this anti-bacterial all natural pure essential oil hand sanitizer. Perfect for those on the go! Keep in your purse, at the office, in your car and of course at home.

I keep this hand sanitizer in my gym bag, it’s great to use when I leave the gym and it is a nice non drying formula that leaves my hands feeling nice, not sticky like some do.

You can connect with the Himalayan Salt Shop on Facebook and Twitter.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews