Our Homeschool Week in Review

Today, I had the kids fill out a Who am I? sheet. I didn't get too many surprises. It didn't even surprise me when one of them tried to answer every question with "IDK". lol  I'm going to have them fill one out at the end of every school year. If I remember. lol I think it will be fun to look back every year and see how much they have changed.

As I've mentioned before, we don't take a long summer break. This is a nice article, Summer Help or Hindrance. I find a long summer vacation more of a hindrance.

Are you a member of the Homeschool Buyers Co-op? They are offering a summer reading program where the grand prize is an Ipad2! They are also giving aways lots of other prizes. This is open to all ages. Also check your local library, most offer a summer reading program.


Here are some links:

Mason Jar Terrariums - great project for kids to make, great gift, also
Organizing Kids School Papers
Painted Pencils - great project, and gift items
Factory Tours USA - find factories that give tours listed by state
Clothespin Button Racers - great fun for a rainy or snowy day
Online Storybook - Charlie the Ranch Dog by Ree Drummond
Homemade Sprinkler - great way to keep the kids entertained on a hot day
The Case for Once a Month Cleaning - Sounds great for homeschooling families!
American Sign Language - View signs online, create quizzes, this looks great!
Good Books for Boys
How to Make Free Watercolors







Please visit:
Weekly Wrap Up at Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers.
Wrapping Up The Week
Weekly Homeschool Highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews