Making a Home

MakingaHome



We stopped at an antique store recently and found this awesome food mill set. We didn't get it that day as we  were fresh out of cash. :)  So my husband stopped Saturday and picked it up. We paid $30. for the set. 

4 piece set
 That may seem like a lot. However, before we purchased it, I checked prices online.  A new one, with only one of the one of the cone inserts was about $30. Some places charged even more. Have you noticed that metal items purchased recently are not as strong as metal pieces made years ago? The metal items, such as colanders, seem flimsier now.  And since this one came with 2 cones, I feel we got a good deal.

Small cone
I can't wait for our tomatoes to be ready for harvest so I can make some awesome tomato sauce. :)

MakingaHome




Where we share all aspects of Making a Home. Share your posts about homemaking ideas, recipes, crafts, decorating, cleaning tips, basically anything that has to do with caring for a home and family.

Making a home for my family is very important to me and I'm always looking for tips and ideas.

So, link up your posts, and let's all support each other in making our homes better for our families.


Please provide a link back to me. A text link is fine. Of course, family friendly posts only.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews