Making a Home

MakingaHome



There are so many things I want to do, but I don't have time! So many things I want to crochet, knit, sew, craft, cook and bake.

I guess I'll just keep doing a little here and a little there, besides the cooking. lol There'll be time for more crafting when the kids are older. I did find the time and energy to try two new recipes last week. Check out the gluten free banana bread recipe linked below. It's awesome!

Last week, we worked most of the evenings getting everything ready for a clothes giveaway at church. We fill our church's fellowship hall with donated clothes, shoes, linens and other household items, and toys for the community to come and get for free. We had 51 people come in 2 hours time on Saturday morning. Not our best showing, but a decent turn out considering it was pouring the rain and storming the whole time.

While your here, don't forget to enter my latest giveaway a Fiber One Cereal Giftpack!

What did you do last week to make your house a home?

MakingaHome




Where we share all aspects of Making a Home. Share your posts about homemaking ideas, recipes, crafts, decorating, cleaning tips, basically anything that has to do with caring for a home and family.

Making a home for my family is very important to me and I'm always looking for tips and ideas.

So, link up your posts, and let's all support each other in making our homes better for our families.


Please provide a link back to me. A text link is fine. Of course, family friendly posts only.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews