Making a Home

MakingaHome



This week has been a little rough, as I haven't been feeling well. It's hard trying to run a home while being sick.  One of the hardest parts is keeping the kids on task. If I'm sitting around a lot because I don't feel good, they want to sit around a lot. If we're all just sitting around the house, not working, it makes for a very messy house.

So on bad days, I just concentrate on keeping the kids on task, meals and dishes. That doesn't mean I even accomplish that small list, but I try. And pray that I feel better soon.  :)

There's a great article over at Raising Homemakers, Dispelling Myths About Homemaking. Go check it out.


While your here, don't forget to enter my latest giveaway a book,  You Can Do a Graphic Novel. Great for kids and adults!


What did you do last week to make your house a home?

MakingaHome




Where we share all aspects of Making a Home. Share your posts about homemaking ideas, recipes, crafts, decorating, cleaning tips, basically anything that has to do with caring for a home and family.

Making a home for my family is very important to me and I'm always looking for tips and ideas.

So, link up your posts, and let's all support each other in making our homes better for our families.


Please provide a link back to me. A text link is fine. Of course, family friendly posts only.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews