Wrapping Presents

Wrapping presents is hard in this house! Gone are the days of putting the kids in bed, shutting the door, and wrapping presents on the dining room table. I don't think I really appreciated how good I had it back then!

Now, there's always someone, with some reason, why they can't go to bed until 11. And we have early birds who like to be out here at 7 in the morning. Which totally isn't a problem, unless I want to sleep. And I want to sleep.

So I do all the present wrapping in my room. Usually on my bed. I guess I'm just getting plain old, because my back is not very happy at all with this arrangement anymore.

ALL my presents wrapped, ready to go under the tree.

But I did, indeed, finish all my wrapping today. In my bedroom. On my ironing board!


The black thing on my bed is my laptop, on which I watched a Christmas movie while wrapping. The wrapping project went quickly, and my back thanked me for using the ironing board!

I'm done with wrapping, the kids do have  few things left to wrap, but I'm done!



Please visit Tackle it Tuesday,  Tuesdays Tip Jar,  Works For Me Wednesday and Homemaking Link-Up



Kid-Friendly Christmas Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews