The Bible in 90 Days Reading Challenge

Photobucket

I participated in The Bible in 90 Days reading challenge last fall, and completed it! I posted  weekly updates for the Bible in 90 Days Challenge, that you can read if you want to see how I did.

I found the challenge very rewarding. It is quite the challenge, though. Every days reading is 12 pages long. Which may not sound too bad and most days it isn't. Reading the genealogies was the hardest part for me.

A new session is starting next week, on Monday, January 3rd.  I highly recommend the challenge for everyone. In fact, my two teenagers are going to join me in the challenge! Visit Mom's Toolbox to sign up.

I'm really looking forward to reading through the Bible in 90 Days again! Won't you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews