Snow!

We got about 6 inches of snow overnight. The roads were so bad my husband couldn't get to work. He made it as far as the end of our road, then turned around and came home. Then he barely made it up the hill to get home. He thought he was going to have to park and walk, but after about 3 tries, he finally made it up the hill.


The front porch ramp.


My poor flower pots on the front porch.


The front door.


The poor, neglected bike and wagon covered in snow.


My tin man and milk can. I think all the snow makes my tin man look like a nutcracker.

I'm off to go gather some snow for snow ice cream, or maybe some snow candy like we used to make when I was a kid.

EDIT: Me all bundled up outside gathering snow. clean snow!


 I did make Snow Candy! So yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews