Frugal Recipes

It seems like every week when my husband goes grocery shopping the prices go up. With 4 hungry kids still at home, ages 16,14,12,and 10, we go through the food! lol

I am always trying to cook frugally, and always have my eye out for new frugal recipes.

Friends can be a great source of new recipes, and the preferred choice, but the internet is also a great tool for finding frugal recipes.

I always try to be careful, though, I don't want to make a recipe only to have no one want to eat it. There's nothing frugal about tossing out food because a supposed frugal recipe was inedible.

So I thought I'd share my favorite frugal recipe sites, as well as some of my favorite frugal recipes.

These 2 sites are my favorites. I have used numerous recipes from them, and all have been great.

Hillbilly Housewife
$5 Dinners


Frugal Recipes is a new favorite of mine. I will be making the Chocolate Oat Snack Cake very soon!

Here are a few of my favorite frugal recipes that I have shared here:

My Homemade Chocolate Sauce
Crockpot Cheeseburgers
Homemade Sports Drink
Brownies for a Crowd
Homemade Chocolate Sauce
Cooking & Freezing Dried Beans
Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix
Make Your Own Breadcrumbs

Do you have any great frugal recipes to share? I'd love to try them!


For more frugal ideas, visit:
Frugal Friday at Life as Mom
Fantastic Frugal Friday


Mr Food

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews